The slimey world of Gootopia started welcoming kids and kids-at-heart last August 5 at the Mall of Asia, Pasay.
The Instagrammable recreation center is located at Level 3 of the South Entertainment Mall, and is the first of its kind in the country.
Fun-filled activities, involving slime – or getting slimed – await adventurous visitors.
Get slimed Nickelodeon Awards-style at the Slam Dunk and Goozooda areas.
Try out challenges with your family and friends at the Balloon Blaster, Slime Spy, Human Bowling Ball, Slime Tower, Goo Catcher, and many more!
You can also check out the Slime Show, and create your own slime to bring home at the Slime Lab.
Booking your tickets online at gootopia.com lets you save P100 off the entrance fee. Entrance tickets for walk-ins cost P799. Each ticket gives you access to a one time play with the quirky obstacles inside the playground. Additional credits can be bought if you want to play some more.
As for those who still want to stroll around the mall slime-free, worry not, as Gootopia will let you wear their fully-covered protected suit with full face cover to minimize the slime blast.
Gootopia states that Covid-19 guidelines are still in place. Take note of some of them before you visit:
- 18 y.o. and above must be fully vaccinated
- 12 y.o. and below must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult
- wearing of masks is required at all times
- booking in advance is highly encouraged as the venue only allows a limited number of guests per day
- Sanitize! Areas like handwashing stations are provided throughout the venue for visitors.
For more details, visit Gootopia’s official website. Have fun, slime lovers! Stay safe and healthy!